| Flash Decompiler
- Catch Flash Movies from IE browser
After you install Sothink SWF Decompiler, a small button of
SWF Catcher (an assistant tool of SWF Decompiler) will be added
on Internet Explorer's toolbar. While you are viewing a page
including flash, click Decompiler button or right-click and
select "Sothink SWF Catcher " to get the flash movie file.
- Extract / Export any resources from SWF files
Sothink SWF Decompiler can extract the shapes, sounds, images,
sprites, fonts, texts and action scripts from a SWF files (
Flash movie ). Besides SWF format, the resources can be exported
in several formats so you can use them in other applications:
- The images can be exported in jpeg and bmp formats.
- The sounds can be exported in mp3 and wav formats.
- The action scripts can be exported to text file(s) .
- The shapes can be exported in Sothink Glanda format (GLS).
- Support Flash Video (.flv) file
Sothink SWF Decompiler can extract the video file from a SWF
files ( flash movie ) and export it in *.flv format.
- Support Action Script 2.0
Sothink SWF Decompiler supports Flash MX 2004 (Flash 7.0) and
Action Script 2.0 fully. It can decompile the code written in
Action Script 2.0 and display the readable code in Action Script
window, with syntax highlighting.
- Convert SWF to FLA
Sothink SWF Decompiler 2005 can convert SWF to FLA. It supports
exporting the whole movie file in FLA format, compatible with
Flash 6 and Flash 7. (Note: the ActionScript of the exported
FLA is only in V1.0.)
- SWF Decompile files ( Flash Movies )